DC DC converters racks
Association of DC DC power conversion modules to transfer from several kilowatts to several megawatts
All Tame-Power DC DC converters can be assembled, on the basis of the association of several modules of the same DC DC converters range:
DC DC converters racks technical specifications
Tame-Power DC DC converters allow to increase the available total output power for applications needing high power levels. In this way, DC DC converters racks allow to transfer from several kilowatts to several megawatts on voltage ranges from 35V to 950V, in input ou output.
Tame-Power DC DC converters, as well as Tame-Power DC DC converters, are able to couple different power sources in hybrid architectures integrating: fuel cells, batteries, supercaps, redressors, traction chains, resistors, etc., and are able to:
- Operate on 35V to 950V voltage ranges
- Generate several kilowatts to several megawatts output power per power conversion module
- Integrate to both stationary and embedded applications
- Transfer power in both boost and buck mode
- Integrate several control modes in input or in output: current, voltage and power
- Integrate a specific mode to battery charge
Tame-Power DC DC converters racks perfectly adapt to e-mobility, aeronautics and marine markets and integrate electric architectures using: fuel cells, batteries, supercaps and auxiliary power supplies.
Assemblable DC DC converters
Tame-Power DC DC converters range allow to transfer higher power levels while transferring output power in the order to megawatts. The optimal output power depends on system parameters and input and output voltage ranges. Tame-Power also proposes a quick support in the study of its products adequation with your application needs.
Tame-Power DC to DC converters racks operate on 35V to 950V input and output voltage ranges.
Tame-Power DC DC converters racks can either integrate liquid or air cooled power conversion modules.
Liquid cooling system
- Flow rate: minimum: 3 L/min., typ. : 5 L/min., maximum : 7 L/min.
- Pressure: maximum: 5 bar
- Inlet liquid temperature: minimum : -20°C, maximum : +65°C.
Air cooling system
- Air flow rate: maximum : 268 m³/h
- Inlet air temperature: maximum : 55°C
Modes de contrôle
Tame-Power DC DC converters racks are easy to execute and can be controled with CAN messaging. They integrate various control modes, in input or output (current, voltage, power) and dispose of onboard intelligence allowing to optimize the output power on each operating point.
DC DC converters racks beneficiate from a unique voltage regulation mode (V-i-Lim) and of several monitoring modes (CCCV):
- Current control (CC)
- Voltage control (CV)
CCCV allows to equilibrate current load on all assembled DC DC converters by limiting each module's conversion voltage and by controlling output power of each DC DC converter thanks to CAN messaging.
For your specific needs, Tame-Power proposed to adjust its catalogue references to make available products:
- Meeting your specific needs on the basis of Tame-Power catalogue products
- Allowing to optimize your time requirements at controlled costs
- Permitting to propose a product which is specifically adjusted to your application environment
DC DC converters racks applications
Tame-Power products are dedicated to onboard and stationary applications of e-mobility, aéronautics and marine markets. Tame-Power DC DC converters integrate:
- Stationary applications: charging points, charging stations.
- Onboard applications: battery systems, electric cars, hybrid vehicles, buses, trucks, aircrafts, service boats, pleasure boats, and other electric devices and vehicles.
Associated service: custom-made DC DC converters design and manufacturing
Expert in power electronics, Tame-Power designs and produces the set of its products. By means of its experience and generic products available, Tame-Power offers its expertise in power electronics throughout the entire product life cycle:
- Innovation and definition of electrical architectures: advice on the development of electrical architectures, optimisation and validation of technical solutions in correlation with the target application market,
- Detailed design: definition of specific parameters, electronic, software, mechanical and aesthetic adaptation,
- Industrialization, validation and launch phase: industrialization and testing,
- Serial production: assembly and integration,
- After-sales service: start-up assistance, integration, on-site or remote diagnostics.