Liquid non-isolated DC DC converters
Single and double size non isolated liquid cooled power conversion units
Tame-Power non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters allow to transfer up to 120 kW.
Available in their initial setup, non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters allow the adjustment of their parameters to adapt to your environment and constraints.
|Product reference||Voltage range low (V)||Voltage range high (V)||Pmax (kW)||Imax (A)||Size||Power map|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-07-RA-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||54||150||Single|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-11-RA-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||62||150||Single|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-15-RA-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||68||150||Single|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-07-RB-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||108||300||Double|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-11-RB-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||124||300||Double|
|CONVY-DCDC-800V-15-RB-00||35 - 500 V||50 - 800 V||136||300||Double|
|CONV-DCDC-22KW-BIKS-01-H||100 - 450 V||550 - 950 V||22||300||Single||-|
|CONV-DCDC-44KW-BIKS-01-H||100 - 450 V||550 - 950 V||44||300||Double||-|
Technical specifications of non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters range
non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters are able to:
- Operate on 35V to 950V voltage ranges
- Generate an output power up to 120 kW
- Integrate to both stationary and embedded applications
- Transfer power in both boost and buck mode (bidirectional DC to DC converters)
- Integrate several control modes in input or in output: current, voltage and power
- Integrate a specific mode to battery charge
- Combine several DC DC converters to increase the total output power
Tame-power DC DC converters CONVY L S range allow to transfer up to 120 kW. The optimal distributed power level depends on system parameters and on voltage input and output ranges. Tame-Power proposes an individual support to ensure the perfect match between Tame-Power products, your specific needs and applications.
Tame-Power non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters are predisposed to operate on voltage ranges from 35V to 950V in input or in output.
Tame-Power CONVY L S DC DC converters use liquid cooling:
- Liquid coolant: 50% glycoled water
- Flow rate: minimum: 3 L/min., typ. : 5 L/min., maximum : 7 L/min.
- Pressure: maximum: 5 bar
- Inlet liquid temperature: minimum : -20°C, maximum : +65°C.
Tame-Power non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters are easy to execute and are managed by CAN messaging. Tame-Power products integrate several control modes, in input or output: current, voltage, power.
Tame-Power non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters beneficiate from an embedded intelligence allowing to optimize the output power on each operating point.
Non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters weigh 11kg per unit:
Tame-Power developed the Starter Kit which aims to facilitate non-isolated liquid-cooled simple unit DC DC converters start up and power up. The Starter Kit aims to expedite Tame-Power DC DC converters power up thanks to its dedicated content: Tame-Power HMI, CAN communication probe, PEAK CAN driver software, communication and power cables.
For your specific needs, Tame-Power proposed to adjust its catalogue references to make available products:
- Meeting your specific needs on the basis of Tame-Power catalogue products
- Allowing to optimize your time requirements at controlled costs
- Permitting to propose a product which is specifically adjusted to your application environment
DC DC converters racks
Tame-Power DC DC converters are assemblable to increase the total output power. Hence, Tame-Power proposes to associate up to 10 power conversion modules per system, allowing to reach output power in order of megawatts.